Psychotherapy is a process that has the potential to change people's lives. It can enable us to feel and behave more effectively and to find great fulfilment in ourselves and in our relationships. All of us experience emotional pain, anxiety and stress at some point in our lives.Sometimes theseproblems persist andcreate difficulties: our experiences, past or present, can affect our wellbeing, confidence and our sense of meaning and potential in life. In such situations, seeking professional help can become a catalyst for change, healing and recovery.
My name is Pamela Bruce and I am a qualified and experienced psychotherapist with a private practice based in Towcester, Northamptonshire.I offer short-term counselling and longer-term psychotherapy to adults across a range of issues, including:
- trauma, including PTSD and dissociation (dissociative identity disorder)
- abuse (past or present), including physical, emotional and sexual
- anxiety and depression
- low self-esteem and loss of identity
- loss and bereavement
- drug, alcohol and behavioural addictions, including those affected by someone suffering addiction (past or present)
- self-harm and eating disorders
If you are struggling with these or any other issue in your life and would like someone to help you deal with them, please read the supporting pages on my website, visit my blog or contact me in complete confidence to discuss the support and guidance I can offer you.